Metro Electric’s Communication Division provides state-of-the-art services, including voice/data, structured wiring, network infrastructure, wireless cabling design and installation and distributed antenna systems (DAS) infrastructure design and installation.
Metro Electric’s communication expertise encompasses several disciplines, including audio video; security systems; access control; burglar/intrusion alarm; fire alarm/life safety and CATV. We provide complete maintenance and support for our low voltage projects.
Because today’s communications services are rapidly evolving, our group of experienced professionals makes sure our clients are ready for tomorrow’s technology. Our experienced project managers and staff offer advanced expertise and knowledge so that each project is successful today and for years to come.
Metro Electric’s Communications Division offers a range of cutting-edge communications services, from voice data to security systems.
Voice Data Services
- Data Cabling
- Riser Management
- Cabling Infrastructure Category 6, Category 6A, 10-GIG
- Structured Cabling Systems
- Fiber Optic Cabling and Fiber and Copper Backbones
- Fiber Optic Fusion Splicing
- Network Services
- OSP Cabling Fiber and Copper
Other Low Voltage Services:
- Data Center Design and Installation
- Audio Video Programming and Installation
- Sound System Design and Installation
- Paging and Sound Masking Systems
- Fire and Life/Safety Systems
- Security Systems
- Access Control Systems and Burglar/Intrusion Alarm Systems
- Nurse Call
- Building Control Systems
- Complete Maintenance and Support
- 24-hour Emergency Service
Metro Electric’s project managers and technicians hold many certifications with best-of-breed communications manufacturers, including:
- BICSI Registered Communications Distribution Designer
- General Cable
- Emergency power and emergency generators