Serving The Community
Metro Electric is much more than just a successful electrical construction business; it is a part of the community. Realizing that we are so fortunate to have the success we have had for over 30 years, Nick Dutto and his entire staff put a high priority on giving back.
Here are just a handful of the organizations Metro Electric is proud to be a part of through our Serving the Community Program:
- American Cancer Society
- American Youth Soccer Organization
- Archway Recovery Services, Inc.
- BOMA 62nd Annual Elmer Johnson Golf Tournament
- Breast Cancer Fund
- City Club Foundation
- Cystic Fibrosis Foundation
- Every Child Can Learn
- Little Sisters of the Poor
- One Child at a Time, Inc.
- Packard Children's Hospital
- Police Athletic League
- Salesian Boys and Girls Club
- St. Anthony's Dining Room
- St. Jude's Children's Research
- St. Robert's School
- The Leukemia and Lymphoma Association